All my Linux nodes were with the same git version...

On 03/09/2014 04:13 PM, Guus Sliepen wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 05, 2014 at 03:05:11PM -0700, Lance Fredrickson wrote:
>
>> Yes, for me too. That's what I've reverted to using. 1.1pre10 is
>> where Windows builds don't want to play with the rest of the Linux
>> mesh.
> 1.1pre9 is not compatible with 1.1pre10. If you are mixing the two versions,
> you will indeed get failed to decrypt errors.
>
> The new protocol might still change until the release of 1.1.0. If you still
> want to use 1.1preX, but if for some reason it is not possible to upgrade all
> nodes at the same time, I suggest that you set "ExperimentalProtocol = no" in
> the tinc.conf of all those nodes. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> tinc mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to