I do already have those installed. I was really hoping for someone who
had some already working configs or examples.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Donald Pearson
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I believe you'll need apt-get install bridge-utils
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Aaron Anderson <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Currently, I am trying to access a network with several machines. I
>> want to install tinc on a single machine on this (flat) network.
>>
>> Right now I have done this on a windows machine, enabled IP forwarding
>> and everything works well. However, it's windows. :)
>>
>>
>> I'm looking for some examples for a tinc.conf, tinc-up and tinc-down
>> files. I've tried to use
>> http://www.gentoo-wiki.info/HOWTO_Setup_a_VPN_with_tinc as an example
>> but the bridge commands don't jive with the Debian install I'm using.
>>
>> Any help is appreciated.
>> _______________________________________________
>> tinc mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> tinc mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc
>
_______________________________________________
tinc mailing list
[email protected]
http://www.tinc-vpn.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tinc

Reply via email to