Tell something can be done rather than stop people doing anything time and time
again.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sia Lang
  To: tinycc-devel@nongnu.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2014 12:52 AM
  Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel]回复: tcc grammar problems

  On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 at 6:14 PM, jiang <30155...@qq.com> wrote:

    There are some problems I almost solved. But the new problems appeared, I
use grischka tell me a method, with tcc compile yasm,  No passed, is the struct
already the definition of errors. I are looking for reasons .Thank you care I
patch, and can give me some suggestions.

  Aha.

  The english here was so bad I got suspicious (it's better than this from time
to time.) So looking through code and mailing archives and translating some
Chinese posts from you I've found, I can now safely conclude you're an
extremely elaborate troll.

  Kudos for the effort, but please stop wasting the time of this fine project
already!

  Sia