I added tgmath.h last year, which includes generic support for all
non-complex math functions. As complex.h is optional in C11 and not
included with tinycc, this should be fine.

I think any added C11 features should be welcome, C2X features are
secondary, imo unless it is low-hanging fruit and easy to implement.

On constexpr, I  find it interesting for tinycc as it minimizes generated
code - efficiency gains are not that important. Mutable types like in c++
are useful,
although it is possible to write functional style code instead. I haven't
looked at the proposal yet, though.
-tyge