1.) Initially, the plan was to write a new storage manager for Deluge T2. Unfortunately, it never got completed, and Deluge T2 is still using a simple storage manager.

2.) Yes, this is not in the current Deluge T2.

3.) To add more image volumes, just update the volume XML file and a wiring file. It is hard to determine the number and the size of volumes each person really needs, so we just put two volumes as an example.

4.) This one is related to the first comment.

Thank you

Mike