Hi!

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Razvan Musaloiu-E. wrote:

Hi!

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, David wrote:

See my reply below yours.

1.) Initially, the plan was to write a new storage manager for Deluge
T2. Unfortunately, it never got completed, and Deluge T2 is still
using a simple storage manager.

2.) Yes, this is not in the current Deluge T2.

3.) To add more image volumes, just update the volume XML file and a
wiring file. It is hard to determine the number and the size of
volumes each person really needs, so we just put two volumes as an
example.

4.) This one is related to the first comment.

Thank you

Mike

Thanks for your reply.

Do you think that Deluge T2 will be developed further in the near
future by the tinyos devs? From your reply I gather that it isn't a
priority at the moment.

We just committed a fix for the rollback gesture and we increase the total number of images to 4. It would be great if you can give it a try can give us some feedback.

We are investigating now how to fix 1) and 4). We'll send an email when we make more progress. :-)

I just committed a fix for 4). The information that is published about the current application is the UID.

--
Razvan ME