> I'm mainly working with the version installed from .debs. If I update
> my CVS checkout, what is the best way to include your changes, so I
> "see" your updates during testing? I'm assuming I should do a "make
> install" under the CVS checkout (as per instructions in your docs),
> then I'll get versions under /usr/local etc which will be found first
> (my PATH variable lists them first). Does that sound about right?

Ignore the above. I assumed that tos-deluge etc were installed under
/usr/bin because that's standard for .deb installers, but I just
checked and they're under /usr/local/bin/. "make install" from CVS
should overwrite those deb-installed utilities with newer versions.

I'll check your updates now, and get back to you a bit later.

David.