thanks for your answer.

When i say RxTxDelay I mean the amount of time the radio takes to change
from RX to TX mode (or vice versa).
Theorically ,after sending a message, the radio should turn from Ttransfer
mode to Receive mode, and then
(when it must transmit a message) turn from Receive mode to Transmit mode.
I'm wondering to know how much time radio needs to switch from RX to TX mode
(or vice versa), cause the default value
founded in tossim ( "opt\tinyos-2.x\tos\lib\tossim\sim_csma.h" ) is about
170 us ( 0,167 ms ).

What is this RxTxDelay? and the value in
opt\tinyos-2.x\tos\lib\tossim\sim_csma.h is correct for TmoteSky motes or
it's too low?

thanks for your answer.

best regards

Bye