Hi!

Have you ever successfully programed a mote throw MIB600?
If not how have you connected the network cable? Crossover or throw hub?
Maybe there is a problem with network configuration.
Your computer have to be in the same subnetwork as the MIB600.

Andrey

P.S. Sorry, if my answers are still being posted as new thread.
I click on answer/answer all button in the web interface of my mail server,
 and I'm not changing the topic, but something goes wrong :( Maybe any advices?