Le Thursday 17 July 2008 12:52:43 Stefano "Kismet" Lenzi, vous avez écrit :
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:23, David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi list.
> >
> > TinyOS provides Ubuntu packages, with installation instructions here:
> >
> > http://www.tinyos.net/scoop/story/2007/8/15/234856/990
> >
> > I've browsed the package repo, and don't see any source packages.
> >
> > Could source packages be provided? They would be very useful for users
> > to make their own, custom packages.
>
> I think that having access to the source package would really benefit
> the community! In particular, it would be even possible to provide a
> daily or weekly update tinyos-core containing all the latest CVS
> changes

I think it would be nice ... and it would make support for gentoo easier one
day, even tough the development of gentoo ebuilds is quite stalled ...

IIRC this has been requested some time ago, the answer was "use a binary
rpm/deb or take a cvs snapshot yourself" ...
I hope source tarballs will be provided one day ... moreover it's probably a
low effort task as they are probably already made somehow to build the
debs/rpm, just some changes to some build script ?

Aurélien