Hi!!

The node directly connected to the port is a Deluge Base Station. What I
want to do is disseminate an image of an application that I made.

Because I am not sure of what to do I am trying first with another simpler
application: BlinkToRadio. I change the original code following the steps I
described before and the results are:
· I can disseminate BlinkToRadio
· When the node receives the new image it reboots, but it does not change to
it.

I am not trying to do a Base Station, I am just trying to make my
applications suitable for DelugeT2. Could somebody give me a clue?

Thanks!!
David

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 11:03 PM, Chieh-Jan (Mike) Liang <clia...@cs.jhu.edu