发件人: "Eric Decker";
发送时间: 2014年6月17日(星期二) 凌晨1:33
收件人: "俞杰";
抄送: "tinyos-help";
主题: Re: [Tinyos-help] read and configure the content of preamble

I found the paper.

And it doesn't look like they are tweaking what they send.   Rather they are
looking at multiple copies of the same packet.   And there is a special parity
packet that they send (additional overhead, but there really isn't such thing
as a free lunch).

I'm not sure what they are doing with the preamble.   Typically one doesn't get
the preamble out of the 2420.