Hi Leon,
Yes, you are running TIPC 2.0,  but that does not really mean much. The version
number hasn't changed the last 4-5 years, while huge parts of the code has been
fundamentally rewritten during that period.
There were several issues like the one you have encountered, and almost all of
them have been dealt with or just disappeared in the newer versions.
The code you are using is in reality very old, and I don't know  if we could
fix it even if we tried, since I am not sure there are any patch releases for
this old kernel versions.

I would strongly recommend you to move to a more recent kernel if possible
(Preferable 4.2 or later), so you can benefit from the maintenance and upgrades
we are working on now.

Regards
///jon

PS. We will step code version number to 3.0 later this year, if everything goes
according to plan, but the protocol version will not be changed.