Hi, Jon.
Thank you for the reply.
I can't upgrade the kernel to any other version, because it is an embedded
system based on TI DM8148 processor and there are a lot of drivers and
firmware working with it.

As far as I understand, I can change/upgrade the TIPC files only. But I wasn't
able to find the sources in sf.net to try. Does it mean that I need to take
them from the kernel itself?

Can you be so kind to recommend me the most suitable kernel version which may
be compiled into 2.6.37 kernel to substitute the "native" code?

Thank you again for your help!

--
Leon