On Wednesday 30 March 2016 14:40:58 Jon Maloy wrote:
> Hi Leon,
> I took a quick look at your dump, and to me it looks like you have simply
run out of memory. I think that is the first thing you should look at.
> As for the most recent code version to use, I cannot give you aby definite
answer, since the kernel API and environment keeps changing continuously, so
new code will not easily compile on older kernels and vice versa.
> If you want to go down that road, I would recommend a bisectional approach,
e.g., try if the code from 3.15 applies and runs, and then go forwards or
backwards from there.
> But, as already said, look at the problem you have at hand first.

Jon, thank you for the answer.

I saw that the problem is in the lack of memory.
I also made a simple stress test (one side sends in a loop) and received this
problem immediately.

But User's Manual states that if there is no room for the receiving side to
accept message it prevents the sending side from sending, effectively blocking
the sender.
This is what I expected to occur. But this doesn't happen in my case.
I logged the sendto() execution time and it always was less then 2ms, except
the case when this page error occurred on the accepting side - then sendto()
took about 500-700 ms.

Excuse me, please, may be this is the simple newbie question...:-)
What do I do wrong?

--
Leon