I'd think about sticking a fork in my toaster while standing in the
bathtub instead. What do you think would happen if you tried that?

        Alternatively, you might tie a bedsheet around your shoulders and
ankles and jump off the roof to see if it works as a parachute.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask...

Paul Smith