I loaned a student 35 cents for a soda earlier in the semester and that
Jesus freak still hasn't paid me back.  I've put a bounty out for her,
so if any of you would like to be a mercenary-for-hire, just let me
know.  But give me a moment please, I'm having a moment of silence for
George Harrison and don't want to be interrupted...

Roderick D. Hetzel, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
LeTourneau University
Post Office Box 7001