I also do not see any ethical problem, especially since you are not making
money on sales of the book. (I wonder if Zimbardo, Sternberg, and other
textbook authors really avoid using their own textbooks when they teach? I
can't imagine that, if I actually wrote a textbook, I wouldn't really
believe it was better for my students then everyone else's!) I like
David's suggestion of letting your students know that you are not making
money on them too. On the plus side, you get to use a text with which you
are obviously very familiar. I also think it is good for your students to
see your professional work beyond teaching - they'll probably get a kick
out of the fact that their teacher knows enough, and is famous enough to
write the study guide!

Vinny

Vincent Prohaska, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Psychology
Lehman College, City University of New York
Bronx,  NY  10468-1589
718-960-8092 fax