After a long vacation from TIPS induced largely by Michael Sylvester fatigue, I
have returned to find that not much has changed.  Before I follow the crowds who
have left for good, I nominate M.S. as Trickster of the Year, for managing to
tie the list up in endless, pointless diversions.
    don
    Donald McBurney
    University of Pittsburgh