Right on, Nancy!!!
Best wishes to all (and to all a good night),
Hank

Hank Goldstein,                     |   HOME:   (563) 556-2115
Department of Psychology     |   FAX:      (563) 588-6789
Clarke College                       |   EMAIL:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dubuque, IA  52001              |   HOME:   1835 Cannon St.
Office: (563) 588-8111          |                  Dubuque, IA
52003-7904
"There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval." -
George Santayana
"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter." - e.e. cummings
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/25/02 16:41 PM >>>
In a message dated 10/25/2002 7:24:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> But the picture
> on the cover of the new text depicts an atheletic
> event with a white chick coming first and the
> the black chics placing second and third respectively

He has got this wrong, BTW. The Caucasian winner is beating both a black
and
another white runner, respectively.

I imagine that he distorted this information deliberately to raise the
hackles further on the list. Maybe I am wrong and his eyesight, or the
light
where he is looking at the textbook, is not too good.

I disagree Stephen I don't see this as a conspiracy. I see it as
distorted
minutiae used to raise a fuss on the list.

Nancy Melucci
LBCC