From: Hetzel, Rod [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 10:47 AM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
Subject: survey of college stressors

Does anyone know of a survey that assesses stressful experiences of
college students?  I'm looking for something similar to the Holmes and
Rahe scale, but that is focused on college students rather than life in
general.  Alternatively, I'm looking for something that assesses how
well students cope with typical college stressors.  I found one article
by Bojuwoye (2002) that developed a Stressful Experience of First Year
Students Questionnaire, but the article doesn't include the survey and I
can't seem to get in touch with the author.  Any help with this would be
very much appreciated!

Roderick D. Hetzel, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
LeTourneau University