Bill Scott wrote:

Puh-leeze,

I'm a sometimes contributor but usually lurker here. As someone who believes
that variety is intellectually stimulating, I enjoy reading Mr. Sylvester's
jibes, ersatz questions, and racially motivated comments. ...

I don't enjoy reading Sylvester's stuff, but I don't see why I should try to keep others from doing so, especially when it is so easy to set up a filter and send anything from his address to the trash (or any other folder you choose). With another line or two you can filter messages that are replies to his messages as long as his name or address was left at the top. I like Tips better this way. I would suggest that, instead of trying to make Tips what you want it to be, try customizing what you see of it on your end.

--
_ Rick Stevens _ Psychology Department
_ University of Louisiana at Monroe