Here at Ferris, students have an advisor hold on their registration each semester. They cannot register until they turn in a form signed by their advisor. The form goes back to the advisor after it is turned in and the hold is lifted. We see all our advisees at least once each semester.

Jeff Nagelbush
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ferris State University