I think it would be interesting to conduct a survey of clinical psychologists on this list.
1. When did you receive your training?
2. Where did you receive your training?
3. Were the ideas of Freud a significant part of your training?
4. If Freud were not a significant part of your training, what was the primary perspective of your training?

My answers:
1.  MS 1970, PhD 1972
2.  Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
3.  Yes
4.  The faculty also tried to present an eclectic approach.

Dr. Bob Wildlbood
Lecturer in Psychology
Indiana University Kokomo
Kokomo, IN  56904-9003