Well I picked a red screwdriver, so there!

But that aside, I had seen a similar discussion where yellow was considered to
be the most common color to be picked. I just make take Paul up on his research
design below and toss it to some of my students Unfortunately, I deleted the
original post. Can someone send it to me backchannel?

Finally, did it have a reference of any sort?

Annette