Scachter

-----Original Message-----
From:   michael sylvester [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thu 2/17/2005 4:05 PM
To:     Teaching in the Psychological Sciences
Subject:        info:peanuts

 I can remember reading about a study where some subjects ate
peanuts (unshelled) and some subjects ate peanuts but they had
to take the shells off.The conclusion was that those subjects who
had to take the shells off ate less than the other subjects.
Does anyone have the reference for this?
I am trying to do a similar study with pistachios.

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida