Miguel,
I was trying to get the editors of the zimbardo book to allow me to make-up questions for an ap psych course related to each of the videos.  I figured since so many psych teachers use the series as a review it would be a great idea. There is a resource book that goes with the series, but it is hard to get a copy of it, and some of the questions do not seem to even go with the video segmnets.
Oh well, we'll keep pushing that boulder up the mountain....

Jim
Jim Matiya
Carl Sandburg High School
131st and LaGrange Road
Orland Park, IL 60462

2003 Moffett Memorial Teaching Excellence Award of the Society for

the Teaching of Psychology (Division Two of the American Psychological Association

Moraine Valley Comm. College.

H.S and Avanced archived Psychology Lesson Plans? go to

www.Teaching-Point.net

Need Inverted Googles or Displacement Goggles?