Dear Tipsters,

Now to my serious answer.

Depending on the course, I set aside 15 to 20 percent of the essay grade for
"writing style." This includes basic rules and language usage. For your
interest, I attach my grading scheme for an Introductory Psychology term paper.

Sincerely,

Stuart

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,
Department of Psychology,
Bishop's University,
Route 108 East,
Borough of Lennoxville, Sherbrooke,
Québec J1M 1Z7,
Canada.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: (819)822-9600, Extension 2402
Fax: (819)822-9660

Bishop's Psychology Department Web Page:
http/:www.ubishops.ca/ccc/dev/soc/psy