From: Steven Specht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:35:48 -0400

>Michael,
>When you make such an assertion, you really should be able to (in fact,
>in a way, it is your responsibility) provide a specific academic
>reference. It is my recollection (although I could be wrong) that
>LeVay's work makes no mention of differences at the level of the corpus
>callosum. Again, can you provide a specific scholarly reference for
>your assertion about the corpus callosum?
>Thanks.
>-S
>
>On Apr 3, 2006, at 11:10 AM, michael sylvester wrote:

>> From: Steven Specht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Date:  Mon, 03 Apr 2006 07:58:26 -0400
>>
>>> Michael,
>>> Would you please provide a reference for your assertion that the
>>> thickness of one's corpus callosum is associated with homosexuality?
>>> Thank you.
>>> -S
>>    It either came from LeVay or check out a Brain/Mind video
>> .The brain /mind video  also states that more homosexuals are born
>> during the time of war.
>>
>> Michael Sylvester,PhD
>> Daytona Beach,Florida

 I am sorry that I am unable to cite a specific study where the info was
stated.But be assured that it is somehere out there.
As a matter of fact most of my thoughts on post have been validated by other
tipsters.I have a PhD in Experimental and read my lips,it is out there.I am not
making this up.
Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida

Sent via FalconMail e-mail system at falconmail.dbcc.edu