Sorry, I don't accept that attitude from my students; I will certainly not accept it from my colleagues (no matter what degree they have earned. A degree doesn't give you license to be irresponsible); and I don't expect my colleagues to accept that attitude from me.

On Apr 3, 2006, at 12:22 PM, michael sylvester wrote:

From: Steven Specht <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:35:48 -0400

Michael,
When you make such an assertion, you really should be able to (in fact,
in a way, it is your responsibility) provide a specific academic
reference. It is my recollection (although I could be wrong) that
LeVay's work makes no mention of differences at the level of the corpus
callosum. Again, can you provide a specific scholarly reference for
your assertion about the corpus callosum?
Thanks.
-S