On 15 Jun2006, at 24:44 AM, Michael Scoles wrote:

I am dissappointed that Stephen missed the "Can Gays Go Straight?" [wouldn't it be cool if they could] thread.

I guess I missed that thread as well and unsure as to why it would be "cool" if gays could go straight other than it would avoid the high level of homophobia that we find in this country (and others).  I think it would be cooler, if we had the same attitude as those cultures who treat sexual orientation in a way that does not bring condemnation, damnation, and physical threat, harm, and death to a group of people who had no choice of who they are.

Dr. Bob Wildblood
Lecturer in Psychology
Indiana University Kokomo
2300 S Washington St
PO Box 9003
Kokomo, IN 46904-9003
765-455-9483

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business.  Too many OB/GYN's aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."
George W. Bush.  Poplar Bluff, Missouri; September 6, 2004.

"I am mindful of the difference between the executive branch.  I assured all four of these leaders that I know the difference, and that difference is, they pass the laws and I execute them.
George W. Bush.  Washington, D.C.; December 18, 2000

"I'm the master of low expectations."
George W. Bush.  Aboard Air Force One; June 4, 2003

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"We are what we pretend to be, so we better be careful what we pretend to be."
Kurt Vonnegut