I assume Michael's rude remarks are just a lure, but I'll bite.

Albert Bandura is from British Columbia.
Donald Hebb was from Nova Scotia and spent most of his career at McGill.
Dalbir Bindra's career was at McGill
Brenda Milner did her grad work at McGill and has spent her career there.
Ron Melzak's career has been spent at McGill.

James Mark Baldwin's first major position was at Toronto.
Endel Tulving, Gus Craik, Bob Lockhart, and Ben Murdoch were all at Toronto at the same time. Dan Schacter was one of Tulving's students.

I'm sure Stephen, Stuart, and others can come up with a few more.

Beaverishly,
--
Christopher D. Green
Department of Psychology

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 416-736-5115 ext. 66164
fax: 416-736-5814
http://www.yorku.ca/christo/
.

Michael Sylvester wrote:
It seems to me that there are more universities in the U.S
associated with the development of Psychological Science
than Canada.Lets face it ,the historical big wheels in Psychology had visiting lectureships at Clark University
and other schools on the Eastern schoolboard.Except for Penfield and a few lesser know characters in Canada,I am unable to think of a Canadian school that played a significant role in Psychology's development.Behaviorism,Functionalism,Humanistic all originated in the U.S.
What did the 51st State contributed.

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida