Hi Julie,
I remember the episode well. I use to have  a copy of it as well. Do I still
have that copy? I am not sure, but I can look.

Have you tried the "Rat Olympics" ( it isn't called that because the U of
Nebraska was warned by the Olymipic Committee they were violating copyright
laws.) but, there some videos showing the student competition on the web.
It's not basketball, but........
Try
http://www.nebrwesleyan.edu/depts/psyc/xtreme.htm

Jim
Jim Matiya
Moraine Valley Community College
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
New webpage:
http://online.morainevalley.edu/WebSupported/JimMatiya/
2003 Moffett Memorial Teaching Excellence Award of the Society for the Teaching
of Psychology (Division Two of the American Psychological Association)
High School Psychology and Advanced Psychology Graphic Organizers, Pacing
Guides, and Daily Lesson Plans archived at
 www.Teaching-Point.net
Need Inverted Goggles or Displacement Goggles? I got 'em!
Using David Myers' texts for AP Psychology? Go to
http://bcs.worthpublishers.com/cppsych/