It depends? I guess. As long as one interprets and accepts that the evidences
strongly confirms that the earth and universe are very old, and are constantly
changing and will continue to do so. This is the best and
most correct interpretation of the fossil record, "background" microwave
radiation permeating the universe, etc.

Nancy Melucci
Long Beach City College
Long Beach CA

Jim G:
And I think that's a better message -- that one is not stupid or delusional for
believing otherwise, but if you take a position with little or no evidence,
understand that is what you are doing and the implications for being on shaky
ground.