I am assuming that some of the vocal contributors to this discussion
are atheists
or agnostics.  So, I'd like to ask two simple questions.  First, what is the
basis of your
moral code and ethical behavior?  Second, what is your creed, that is, your
moral code?

Make it a good day.

      --Louis--

Louis Schmier                                www.therandomthoughts.com
Department of History                   www.newforums.com/L_Schmier.htm
Valdosta State University
Valdosta, Georgia 31698                    /\   /\   /\                   /\
(229-333-5947)                                 /^\\/   \/    \   /\/\____/\  \/\
                                                         /     \     \__ \/ /
\   /\/
\  \ /\