Dear Paul,

Thanks for confirmation (or semi-confirmation) from an expert!

Now - Louis:

Given that at least 2 people have answered your question directly, would you
care to respond to our answers. I would be particularly interested in your
response to my Skinnerian explanation of moral behaviour.

Sincerely,

Stuart

Stuart J. McKelvie, Ph.D.,           Phone: (819)822-9600, Extension 2402
Department of Psychology,              Fax: (819)822-9660
Bishop's University,
2600 College Street,
Sherbrooke (Lennoxville),
Québec J1M 0C8,
Canada.

E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Bishop's University Psychology Department Web Page:
http://www.ubishops.ca/ccc/div/soc/psy