Oh good, I'll some ignorant thinking aloud. This seems SOOOO unlikely. I know
that in a few cases adoptive moms have been able to nurse but only after
massive doses of hormones over a somewhat prolonged period of time to simulate
pregnancy, delivery and postpartum hormone levels. Common sense (the devil in
critical thinking) tells me that if it were so easy, then adoptive moms could
nurse regularly.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology