From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 3/12/2008 2:41 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: Re: [tips] MindMentor, the first robot psychologist

AAAARRRRGGGHHH!

So, I'm doing this radical weight loss program through my HMO, Kaiser (yes,
I've researched it, as well as the options and think it's the right thing for
me) and I have to go to weekly 2 hour group counseling sessions in addition to
starving myself (not literally).

So far I've asked for two changes of counselors. The first one was big on EMDR
and this one, I find out in last night's session is a big fan of NLP.

Heaven help us because the psychology profession seems to be sorely lacking in
critical thinking skills.

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology