Well, I would certainly include Fechner's and Weber's laws.

At 09:14 AM 8/12/2008, you wrote:
In a recent episode of my podcast I stated that contrary to the
advocates of The Secret (who claim that the "law of attraction" is a
"fundamental law in psychology"), I knew of only two concepts in
psychology which are referred to as "laws" - Thorndike's Law of Effect
and Weber's law.  Fellow tipster Blaine Peden reminded me that there
are some more that he could think of - the Gestalt laws of perception,
Emmert's Law, and Herrstein's Matching Law.  We may argue as to what
constitutes a "law" in psychology and whether the aforementioned
belong in that definition, but Blaine had a good suggestion: is anyone
in TIPS aware of any other laws in psychology?  I'd be happy to amend
my podcast on this topic (http://www.thepsychfiles.com/2008/07/21/episode-64-a-scientist-goes-looking-for-a-self-help-book/ ).

Thanks,

Michael