From: William Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2008 4:30 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: RE: [tips] why psychology is hard

Not so. It was Josh Billings, pen name of Henry Wheeler Shaw.

Bill Scott

>>> "Marc Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 08/27/08 4:15 PM >>>

According to Gilovich, it's Artemus Ward .

"It ain't so much the things we don't know that get us into trouble.
It's the things we know that just ain't so."

------
"[F]aculty have an obligation to the students collectively to prescribe
a required course of study designed specifically for liberal education
that is comprehensive, coherent, and rigorous."
--
Jerry L. Martin