From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 2:21 PM
To: Teaching in the Psychological Sciences (TIPS)
Subject: [tips] Public defense of dissertation

It is my understanding that in some countries,the defense of the PhD
dissertation  takes place in public so any member of the public can seat in.I
think Argentina was mentioned. Btw, are there dictates in Canada for
dssertations
to be made available in both English and  French? I am aware of the language
police in Quebec.

Send me something.
 Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida