Our Master's thesis defenses are partially open to the public. The candidate
makes an open presentation, responds to any questions from the audience, then
the audience is excused and the candidate meets privately with the committee.
Out of curiosity, does anyone else do Master's thesis defenses this way?

David Kreiner
Professor of Psychology
University of Central Missouri
Lovinger 1111
Warrensburg MO 64093

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Marc Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/29/2008 2:01 PM >>>

Mine was too, at UC Irvine.

All my friends came and sat in one corner so I had a whole cotery of friendly
faces to look at from time to time.

Then we all went and drank a lot.  That was public, too.

-------
Marc L Carter
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Psychology
Baker University College of Arts & Sciences
-------