On 15 Dec 2008 at 13:11, Michael Britt wrote:

> I've heard a lot about these Frost/Nixon interviews, which sound
> interesting.  It reminded me of some letters that went back and forth
> between Carl Rogers and B.F. Skinner - wasn't it?  It wasn't an interview
> or anything dramatic, but I'm racking my history of psych brain to
> remember who these letters were between.  Any help?

Perhaps you're thinking of the Rogers-Skinner _debate_?
Held at the APA meeting September 4, 1956 in Chicago.

In print:

Rogers, C., & Skinner. B. (1956). Some issues concerning the control of
human behavior. Science, 124, 1057-1066.

You could try this url:

http://www.psychology.uiowa.edu/Classes/31174/Documents/rodgers.pdf

Stephen L. Black, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Emeritus
Bishop's University      e-mail:  sbl...@ubishops.ca
2600 College St.
Sherbrooke QC  J1M 1Z7
Canada

Subscribe to discussion list (TIPS) for the teaching of
psychology at http://flightline.highline.edu/sfrantz/tips/