I don't know about the letters, but a famous exchange of views was published in
T. W. Wann (Editor). Behaviorism and phenomenology: Contrasting bases for
modern psychology. Chicago: University of Chicago Press, 1964

Gary

Gerald L. (Gary) Peterson, Ph.D.
Professor, Psychology
Saginaw Valley State University
University Center, MI 48710
989-964-4491
peter...@svsu.edu

>>> "Michael Britt" <michael.br...@thepsychfiles.com> 12/15/2008 1:11 pm >>>
I've heard a lot about these Frost/Nixon interviews, which sound
interesting.  It reminded me of some letters that went back and forth
between Carl Rogers and B.F. Skinner - wasn't it?  It wasn't an interview
or anything dramatic, but I'm racking my history of psych brain to
remember who these letters were between.  Any help?

Michael

--
Michael Britt, Ph.D.
Host of The Psych Files podcast