You sent these last year and I had forgotten how much fun they were!

My score this year: 567.4

I think that is much better than last year! Must have some savings going on. I
find that if I can get an early handle AND get a glide, that's the key. But
it's hard
not to get him to plant face down in the snow once I get the farther hits with
an
early swing.

Oh my! Anything to put off grading those dreaded last manuscripts!

Annette

Annette Kujawski Taylor, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology
University of San Diego