I have been enjoying these posts very much, because I have been kept in my
house by bitter cold, and you all have been my entertainment. I just want to
point out that, even though the sun is shining today, it is so cold that the
local FFA canceled its ski trip. A bunch of farm kids thought it was too cold
to go outside??? That's cold.

Stephen, I am quite impressed by your multi-talented wife. She is quite the
renaissance person.

And I am lousy at smacking the penguin, but possibly because I haven't been
using a mouse (that's my excuse).

Carol