Actually it's not true that abortion was illegal on a national basis in
19th century America.

The truth, as this article states, is complicated....and morality is and
has been "relative" throughout history and in all places (infanticide of
females  in some Asian cultures for example?)

_http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0JZS/is_2_24/ai_n25018393/_
(http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0JZS/is_2_24/ai_n25018393/)

njm
Make a  Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to Learn
How!

In a message dated 4/18/2009 5:11:29 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,