This is really old Michael... but uif you want a follow-up laugh, wen
they stop laughing at "sexual behavior" tell them "the final F is
really fornication... why? what else could it have been?" while looking
baffled (my default expression anyway)...

michael sylvester wrote:

>This is guaranteed a 100% laugh and commotion in class.
>The hypothalamus is involved in the four fs:
>feeding
>fighting
>fleeing
>  and
>sexual behavior
>I came  across this wording when I used an intro to Psch text by Robert
Ornstein long time ago.

>Michael Sylvester,PhD
>Daytona Beach,Florida
>---
>To make changes to your subscription contact:
>
>Bill Southerly (bsouthe...@frostburg.edu)

David T. Wasieleski, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Psychology and Counseling