We in Daytona are mourning the death of Bruce Rossmeyer.He was killed in a
motorcycle accident in Wyomng.
He was scheduled to attend the Bikers' event in Sturgis,South Dakota.Bruce was
the owner of the biggest Harleigh-Davidson dealership stationed here in Daytona
Beach. He sponsored Bike week and Biketoberfest-two events that pumped millions
in the local economy.He made generous contributions to a number of charitable
organizations.
As I prepare to DJ  for the bikers in the forthcoming events,I will devote my
music selections to him.And I will join with David Allan Coe in singing "You
never even call me by my name".Ironically.he was run over by a truck.
Any bikers in Tipsville?
Remember Bruce.Eternal rest grant unto his soul,oh Lord.and let perpetual light
shine upon him.

Michael Sylvester,PhD
Daytona Beach,Florida