Adding on to Ken's post, my former husband passed down his vintage
motorcycle to my son--which totally infuriated me as I also think riding
such is asking for trouble.  My son and his friends all became enamored
with MC's until, in the span of one year, four of their friends were
killed while driving one.  That did it for them all.

Joan
jwarm...@oakton.edu